Saturday, April 22, 2006

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by fellow blogger Carrie. I'm supposed to post 6 weird things about myself, so here goes....

1. I don't like state fairs. Too many people, too many smells.

2. I don't like butterflies. They are just pretty moths and moths are creepy. My dislike of butterflies borders on phobia.

3. I can do a thumbs-up with my big toes. I used to think everyone could but it turns out it's a genetic trait like tongue curling (which by the way I can NOT do.)

4. I cannot sleep with any glowing light in a room ie digital clock, green dot on the cable TV box, etc. I swear I can still see it with my eyes closed. (Michael thinks that's crazy)

5. This probably isn't too weird, but I'm addicted to reality TV. Mostly American Idol, Amazing Race, and Survivor.

6. I'm allergic to coconut.

I'm sure my friends and family would have no problem making a list for me a mile long but these are the best 6 I could come up with. Now I'm off to go tag some other bloggers :-)

4 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

I love AMAZING RACE!!!!!

Lisa

Mrs Pushy said...

I am an American Idol worshipper as well. Who do you want to win?

Carolyn said...

Definately Chris Daughtry! :-) After tonight's performances I think the girls should comprise the bottom 3. I think the final 3 will end up being Chris, Taylor and Katharine though.

Pug Mama said...

I totally agree with the too many people thing with #1. I am always thinking "what if a fire broke out, or if something crazy happens, where will all these people run to?"