Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Terrible dream last night

I've been very jealous of all the other families that received updates on their children while they wait for travel approval so I think this dream I had last night is some kind of penance for jealousy.

I dreamt that we got an update on Alyson and it said that she is now 6 years old, is actually from Russia not China, she's 6'4" tall and she's autistic. I kept crying that I had wanted a child I could hold in my lap, not one that's 6 feet tall! There was a person from our agency with us in the dream and she kept apologizing that the child was actually from Russia and I was saying I don't care that she's from Russia, she's 6 feet tall! That's not right!!

Anyway, it was bizarre and I was soooo happy to wake up from that. I think I had strange dreams right before Andrew was born so maybe this is a sign that an actual update is on it's way or, even better, our LOA!
Keeping fingers crossed :-)

No comments: