Monday, April 23, 2007

We got our travel approval!!

We got word of our travel approval today!! It's surreal. After all this time we really are going to go. I've been living the last many many months just waiting for the other shoe to drop or for someone to pull the rug out from under me or whatever cliche you want to use. Now it's really happening. I can't even describe the sense of relief I have now.

Our agency is trying to get us a Consulate appointment during the last week in May so that would mean we'd leave for China aroung the 15th.
Wow.

Michael is upstairs putting together the crib as I type. (We just bought it today.)

We should know more tomorrow about our travel dates tomorrow so stay tuned...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very happy for you all! Best of luck with the travels. Love, Alyson

Yoli said...

Carolyn, it doesn't get better than this doesn't it? Your post on Holt board took me back to my own experience. We were waiting for our first child and it was very hard. When that TA came it felt like Christmas.

Wishing you much happiness,

Yoli