Monday, March 13, 2006

I've been bit by the shopping bug!







Up to this point all I have purchased for our daughter was the gymboree blanket and socks but today I was in Once Upon A Child (a resale shop) to get Andrew a green shirt for Friday. I was just going to glance at the little girl clothes but something overcame me and before I knew it I was at the register with 5 items (plus 2 shirts for Andrew). My older sister says it's a genetic problem that our Mom has too. We buy things that aren't even practical. (So Mom if you are reading this, Kathy said it's your fault :-)

I don't even know when we'll get our daughter, what size she'll be in what season or if I can even make her wear a dress but I bought stuff anyway! I bought size 18 months thinking that might be her size next summer but who knows! But they're so cute, right?

Yes, it's an illness and I think a monster has been unleased. Look out Target and Babies R Us, you might be next!

4 comments:

Mary said...

cute outfits...you've been bit by the shopping bug huh?

Mrs Pushy said...

Very cute clothes! Being from the northeast myself, I have had to exercise considerable restraint already, as we have the same issues buying clothes ahead of time (darn seasons and temperate climate!) I have bought our daughter about 4 items, not even really whole outfits, and am trying to limit myself to 1/month until we get our referral. In the meantime, I did buy her the cutest little NYYankees cheerleading outfit....:)

Yoli said...

Oh don't worry about it, if the clothes are too small when you get her you can always donate them to the orphanage. When I started buying I could not stop. Now I am hooked on Gymboree and Marcy's sales rack.

Yoli
Mom to Salome in Inner Mongolia

Ava's family said...

I am trying to buy outfit's that you could wear for all season's and my selection is a bit limited.
It stinks cause there are so many cute summer dresses & bathing suits out there!